5 Common Business Phone Myths Debunked
The following article lists five common business phone myths, how they impact you, and how to avoid or break them to ensure a better result:
- Buying a phone system is more expensive.
- Phone systems are hard to configure, and good quality VoIP connection is needed.
- You don’t need a phone system for your business.
- There was only one type of professional phone, and the system was not professionally graded.
- You don’t need a phone system for your small business.
Voice over IP is the modern evolution of business phone communications. It also provides varying degrees of integration with third-party software. VoIP service is not just an alternative to the traditional system.
Telephone calls are diminishing in popularity, and you are being left with more and more of your time to make good on your sales. The time is now to upsell and cross-sell.
Myth 1: Buying a phone system is more expensive.
- Working with a phone systems provider that serves small businesses and entrepreneurs can be one of the great ways to save money. You will still have to pay for all brand-new phones, wires, adapters, and the human effort cost to install them. Of course, many new businesses and startups cannot afford it.
- Upgrading to Business VoIP phone service providers is more budget-friendly and often cheaper than a traditional phone system. If you go with a virtual phone system, you can eliminate the cost of all that equipment and human work because you can easily use your existing phones and set them up by yourself.
- Costs can range depending on what software you’re running and which phone system you’re purchasing. You don’t need to be a multi-million dollar company to get the benefits of having a business phone system that does everything for your business – such as creating team conference calls, sharing screens and documents with clients, and sending and receiving messages via email or SMS.
Myth 2: Phone systems are hard to configure, and good quality VoIP connection is needed.
- Installation takes two hours or less (typically one hour) and training averages 30 minutes. Voice over IP is the modern evolution of business phone communications. It also provides varying degrees of integration with third-party software.
Myth 3: You don’t need a phone system for your business.
- You need one for every business transaction, from selling to purchasing something online. Phone systems allow you to manage those transactions from one place and protect your company from fraud.
Myth 4: There was only one type of professional phone system, which was not professionally graded.
The main types of professional phone systems are of three types and are
- Private Branch Exchanges (PBX)
- Voice over Internet protocols
- Key system units (KSU)
- PBX is a private telephone network that originally used analog technology and allowed users to switch calls on local lines while sharing external lines.
- Voice over Internet Protocol – Unlimited International Calling here makes it easier and cheaper with a reliable internet connection with a strong router.
- KSY – This is perfect for small businesses with few lines, something more conducive to their requirements.
So based on your business, you can choose the type of professional phone system which is fully graded.
Myth 5: You don’t need a phone system for your small business.
- A million small businesses (defined as having under 100 employees) are being misinformed about technology. According to the Small Business Association, over half of the eligible small businesses have no website, two-thirds lack a mission statement, more than half are not using social media, and only five percent plan to buy online next year.
- A major reason they can’t get online is due to the lack of phone systems. Phone systems can help you get ahead in your business. Phone systems can help you take your business high. If your staff consists of employees who are also customers – either buying products or services or just using the phone – then you definitely should get a phone system. Even If your business doesn’t have more than 100 employees, you need a business phone system.
Business phone systems can help you save money. Consider the above facts and approach and select your company’s next voice communication technology.
- Affordable Business Communication Tools
- API Integration
- Application Tracking System Integration
- Artificial Intelligence
- ATS Integrations
- Benefits of Call Flip
- Best Business Collaboration Tools
- Best Cloud Business Phone Systems Provider
- Best Sip Provider
- Best SIP Trunk Providers
- Best VOIP Phone Service Provider
- Best VOIP Service Provider
- Best VOIP Solutions
- Business Collaboration Tools
- Business Communications
- Business communications Desktop App
- Business Communications Mobile App
- Business Communications with Desktop App
- Business IP Phones
- Business Phone Features
- Business Phone Myths
- Business Phone Providers
- Business Phone Services
- Business Phone Solutions for Technical Services
- Business Phone Solutions in Retail Industry
- Business Phone Systems
- Business SMS
- Business VOIP Phone System
- Call Flip
- Call Queuing
- Call Recording
- Call Routing
- Cloud Business Phone System
- Cloud Business Phone System Provider
- cloud communications
- Cloud PBX Solutions
- Cloud VOIP Phone System
- Cloud VoIP System for Education
- Cloud VoIP System for Healthcare
- Cloud VoIP System for Manufacturing:
- Cloud VoIP System for Retail
- Communication and Collaboration tools
- conference bridging
- Corporate Business Phone Solutions
- CRM Integration
- Customer Support
- Data & Voice Services
- Desktop Application For Business Communications
- Desktop Apps
- Employee Management System
- Enterprise VoIP Phone System
- Future of Work
- General News
- High Quality Communication System
- HIPPA Compliance
- Hosted Cloud VOIP Solutions
- Hosted PBX
- Interactive Voice Response
- international calling at affordable price
- international phone calling app
- IP Phones
- IP Telephones
- IP Telephony
- ITServe Synergy 2021 event
- IVR System
- Mobile App for Business Communications
- mobile office tools
- Mobile Work Force
- Office Phone System
- On-Premise Systems vs. Cloud-Based Solutions
- Premium Cloud PBX solutions
- Press Release
- Reliable Business Communication System
- Reliable Communication System
- Remote Communication Softwares
- Remote Communication Tools
- Remote Desktop Softwares
- remote office tools
- SIP Trunk Unlimited Calling
- SIP Trunking Services
- Smart IVR System
- Special Day Wishes
- Team Messaging
- Telecom Sales
- tools for mobile office
- tools for remote office
- tools for remote working
- Trending Updates
- Troubleshooting VoIP Issues
- UCaaS and VoIP
- UCaaS Vs. CPaaS
- Unified Communications
- unlimited calling to usa and canada
- unlimited international calling plans
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Numbers
- Virtual Phone Number
- Vitel Conference
- Vitel Global Updates
- VoIP Communication Tools
- VoIP Mobile App
- voip phones
- VoIP Provider
- VoIP Services
- VOIP SOlutions
- work from home communication tools
- work from home tools
- working from home tools
- World Calling
- World Cancer Day